Skip to main content

The Deal

It's been almost a year since I first posted about this movie and its casting which premiered in Korea March 12. The official English title was released, and the movie is called The Deal. I prefer "Murder Request" which I saw floating around for a while, but they chose what they chose. Though it looks like the reviews are on the negative side, I'll just readjust my expectations accordingly because how could I not watch this movie when it has such a line-up.

Quick rehash of the plot:
Tae-soo (Kim Sang-kyung) is a veteran police officer who catches a hit-and-run suspect who turns out to be a serial killer, Kang-chun (Park Sung-woong). Unfortunately, the last victim was Tae-soo's younger sister Soo-kyung (Yoon Seung-ah) who is married to Seung-hyun (Kim Sung-kyun) and was pregnant with their first child. Wrought with grief, Seung-hyun disappears.
Three years later, Tae-soo figures out that someone is after Kang-chun who is in prison, and being unable to kill or protect his sister's murderer, Tae-soo is confronted by the sudden appearance of Seung-hyun.


More Posters:

Stills:
Random:

From Kim Sang-kyung's DCinside Gallery:


Teaser:

Trailer:

Character highlights:

Behind the scenes:


Interview:

Comments

  1. Sung Woong as a bad guy, sound good :) I love his evil smile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment