Skip to main content

Blog Announcement

I feel guilty about announcing this, but things have left my control.
I will no longer be recapping Fermentation Family. I know, I've only recapped two episodes so why did I even bother saying I was going to recap the series... well, things happen.

My quick list of excuses:
1) my life has become super busy (I only have time to watch ONE drama a week... so sad)
2) I lost my source of Fermentation Family episodes (anyone know of a good place?)
3) I'm too lazy to watch and take screenshots of some streaming host site (plus, I can't stand bad English subtitles)

On a slight upside, I have a couple of screenshots of episode 5 which were the reasons I even started to recap. Enjoy the pretty.























Oh, and this is a screenshot of episode 12... so beautiful.

Comments