Skip to main content

Uhm Tae-woong in a New Variety Show


It's been confirmed that Uhm Tae-woong has been casted as the new sixth member of 1 Night 2 Days! Wait for a minute as I scream and jump in joy! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! TOTALLY EPIC!

I love 1 Night 2 Days and have been an avid viewer for years, but lately the on slaughter of bad news has had its toll on the show. I wasn’t really expecting anyone I knew as the new member, so this news caught me totally off guard.

Apparently, PD Na liked how Uhm’s actor-image was different from his actual personality. In addition, he thought Uhm would fit well with the other members. I’m still a little worried for him, though. 1 Night 2 Days is a very popular variety show which also means that it’s under a lot of scrutiny. I’m sure Uhm will gain many more fans but with more fans come along anti-fans. I’ll just pray that he does well and finds his niche quickly. Uhm’s first filming will begin on the 25th!

On a side-note, there were many rumors surrounding Lee Seung-gi and how he was dropping the show. These rumors were deemed false, and Lee Seung-gi came out and stated that he’d stay with 1 Night 2 Days until his army days which is also very good news.
Well that’s it for now… if anyone needs me I’ll be over there screaming in joy and yelling incoherent sentences expressing my giddiness.



Comments